Friday, November 13, 2009

MURNI DISCOVERY !!!!!!!!!!

Not sure how many of you know where is Petaling Jaya Sunwaymas Commercial Centre,BUT i'm sure most of the people from Petaling Jaya also been in SS2 Murni Mamak before!!! It's 1 of the well known mamak in PJ and recently OneFM also got their program there.......

I'm working in Sunway Mas and opposite of my office there's a shop under renovating.I always pass by there and 1 day i saw a familiar fat guy (30-40 years old i guess) giving instruction to the workers.He looks like Murni Mamak's boss...but i'm not confirm that time cause i guess he won't be here(here is not SS2 ma)

After few days.....i saw there hanging a notification that showing "MURNI DISCOVERY OPENING SOON *from SS2 Murni". I was so exciting and can't wait for them to open!!!! Cause usually i need to drive along LDP to SS2 at night time only can eat their food like Roti Hawaii etc...BUT now......with my patient,i guess i can eat my breakfast,lunch and dinner in Murni too!!!(hopefully they open restaurant not discovery shop,haha....if not i will be very sad)

So HAPPY!!!!!!! Yeah~ Murni Discovery !!! I'm here to wish you good business everyday and everyday is a busy day too !!!!




I guess i don't need to wait too long......i can meet you all in Murni Discovery lo.........hohoho

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Is the price same as ss2's?

YiQYeN said...

Yo~ the price more or less same...
but compare with SS2,this is "high class" style abit lo....hehe