Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Self Shocking" in the morning....BY my sugar gliders...

It's a very coolish morning with bright sun rise.....i woke up at 8.00am to work.....Usually the first thing i do after wake up is to call my lovely sugar gliders --- Bi & Bu (they just next to my bed),and in the morning they always making sound like barking,crabbing,sneezing,chirping when my alarm is ringing,or else they will jumping around inside the cage......

BUT !!!!! suprisingly today they didnt out from their pouch and when i call them,they no reply me...only my echo surrounding in the room.....and the pouch is not moving....I'm wondering what was going on with this unsual morning to them,the apples wasn't finish by them in the mid night too.

I started feeling anxious and move forward to the cage,open the cage door and hold the pouch.There's no wriggle with my touch !!! My heart is feeling frosty.....I can't believe,it come all of a sudden,BIBU AREN'T MOVING AND NO REACTION OF MY CALL(another way to tell is they might dead)..........

I can't imagine if it's happened....my hands is shaking cause of fear feeling....can't hear my breathing anymore.....and struggling to look into the pouch....i can't accept...i wanted to cry out loud soon !!!! I very scare there's only their stiff and rigid body left to me.

I started blaming myself why i didn't spend more time with them? Is it i never give them abundant care and love??!!! I was so regret and sorrow.....and i keep shaking and moving the pouch........

Finally their heads is out !!!! Their big eyes is still opening and staring at me seem like blaming me to disturb their dream....I BE EXTRAORDINARY HAPPY AND LUCKY...They still alive !!!
I told myself from today onwards,i must spend more time with them....i want to have a memorable days with BiBu......My "self shocking" morning ending by holding them in my hands ~

2 comments:

dreamydolls said...

apa ni....i tot self syioking tim~ hahaha

YiQYeN said...

HAHA.....I WISH TOO...KAKAKAKA