Sunday, November 22, 2009

Silence after so long...

Recently i'm not in a good mood....everything seem not in order....was so down down down..........

Silent for nearly 2 weeks,i think i shouldn't freeze here anymore,and start Keep Walking.

I need Connecting People who always beside me.Need them to hang around with me for photo shoot and food.Both activities can Delighting You Always.That's why I'm Lovin' It.

When the feel is coming....we should Just Do It!!! Don't wait!!! Sometimes we think it's hard but we should believe that Impossible Is Nothing.

Every morning is Open happiness of the day.There's must be Something for Everyone.

I'm telling myself,Moving Forward is the way to Drive@Earth.

3 comments:

Royston said...

very good yet very creative..lovely

dreamydolls said...

wow.... nice *pun*

YiQYeN said...

ermmm...thx....i think both of you can do better than mine..my english is not so fluent